cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

exfoliater for oily skin

does anyone know a good exfoliater for oily skin? i’ve tried the philosophy microdelivery face wash & the st ives apricot scrub but i didn’t like them. 

Tags:

Re: exfoliater for oily skin

Hi, @Anonymous.

I have similar skin, and my two favorite face scrubs are the Olehenriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub and Olehenriksen Transforming Walnut Scrub.

The Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub is pretty gentle and has a nice warming then cooling sensation. I've also noticed that my pores can appear a teeny bit smaller after using it. The Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub one would probably be the best choice for oily skin, too. This is because the "scrub features OleHenriksen’s Green Fusion Complex™, a proprietary blend of potent active botanicals—including green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp), and Irish moss extracts—with natural antiseptic properties to help absorb excess oil and refine pores."

The Transforming Walnut Scrub is a great physical exfoliator and makes my skin feel super smooth afterward. However, it's pretty abrasive and I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.

I hope this helps!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing