Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

dehydrated oily skin

hello help please. My skin is oily but this winter it looks like dry on the parye of the cheeks from the nose smiling and mini wrinkles form looks very bad I think I need a complete routine as a moisturizing toner and I plan to buy the double serum clarins. But I don't know which moisturizer will be better than recommended. thanks

Re: dehydrated oily skin

Hi @dulcefrida ,

I love the Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream. It is so hydrating and feels so good on the skin. I think it helps balance my oily skin out during the winter. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: dehydrated oily skin

@dulcefrida  For really dry skin I really like Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Whipped Moisturizer with Ceramides I use it at night and I use Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL during the day. For serums I use Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL at night and in the day I use Farmacy Very Cherry Bright 15% Clean Vitamin C Serum with Acerola Cherry I have a few fine lines and break outs. These have helped my winter skin look glowy 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors