64699 Members
3574 Conversations
250+ photos
Because it’s not always time to shine.
Start a conversation
Because it’s not always time to shine.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Oily Skin
Tiny bumps acne rosacea
|
Re: Tiny bumps acne rosacea
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: I’ve seen two different dermatologists now. They mentioned acne rosacea and gave me tretinion and Azelaic acid with no success.
I’ve seen two different dermatologists now. They mentioned acne rosacea and gave me tretinion and Azelaic acid with no success.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Oily Skin
Recommendations for a super hydrating clean day cream for winter?
|
Re: Recommendations for a super hydrating clean day cream for winter?
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: I have dry skin and I've been really enjoying Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer! Works great under make up o ...read more
I have dry skin and I've been really enjoying Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer! Works great under make up or on it's own.
New Reply in Oily Skin
What are the best Products for oily skin
|
Re: What are the best Products for oily skin
ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: @ttjjsdnyb Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounc ...read more
@ttjjsdnyb Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser 5.41 oz/ 160 mL Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea Oil Control Toner Supergoop! Zincscreen Mineral Lotion SPF40 . I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions, have a great day 💕
New Reply in Oily Skin
I don’t know if my skin routine is working
|
Re: I don’t know if my skin routine is working
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: Hi @cirex ! It can take 1-2 months of using new skincare products to see improvements, so please be patient. What is your skincare ...read more
Hi @cirex ! It can take 1-2 months of using new skincare products to see improvements, so please be patient. What is your skincare routine (exact name and brand of each product you're using)? Also, what issues are you hoping to address/resolve with your new skincare products?
New Post in Oily Skin
Setting Spray/ foundation that prevents transfer on masks.
I need help looking for a setting spray or foundation or both that prevents transfer on to a mask. At the moment I am using a beau ...read more
I need help looking for a setting spray or foundation or both that prevents transfer on to a mask. At the moment I am using a beauty elixir which I am in love with and have been using for a few years, but it does not prevent my makeup from coming off when I wear a mask. If anybody has any recommendations, TYIA! 💗
New Reply in Oily Skin
Oily Skin - Make up melts off by 10am
|
Re: Oily Skin - Make up melts off by 10am
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: What's your current skincare routine, @KaitlynChalease? How often are you cleaning? Do you always use moisturizer? Do you exfoliat ...read more
What's your current skincare routine, @KaitlynChalease? How often are you cleaning? Do you always use moisturizer? Do you exfoliate?
New Reply in Oily Skin
Transfer proof foundation for under a face mask
|
Re: Transfer proof foundation for under a face mask
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: You can try to powder under foundation the then apply in small areas instead of just putting it on i find that if i work in small ...read more
You can try to powder under foundation the then apply in small areas instead of just putting it on i find that if i work in small areas at a time instead of the whole face it lasts longer. For the past month I've been using the new nars matte foundation and its been transfer proof for me. As well as we have oily skin you can use urban decay all nighter setting spray it will help keep your makeup in place.
New Post in Oily Skin
First Aid Beauty Triple Protection Skin Tint Replacement
Hello world! I used first aid beauty triple skin tint with goji berry as a tinted moisture and was obsessed with it. I love it’s p ...read more
Hello world! I used first aid beauty triple skin tint with goji berry as a tinted moisture and was obsessed with it. I love it’s powdery texture and find it kept my oily skin at bay! It’s been discontinued and I’ve tried so many other tinted moisturizers that are nowhere near what this one did for my skin (Laura mercier oily skin, Sephora matte tinted moisturizer and bare minerals tinted moisturizer). Does anyone know if anything similar to the FAB product??? Help!!! Caitlyn
New Post in Oily Skin
Best primer for oily
Hey y’all I need some advice, I have been using the new Nars soft matte foundation and I love it but what do y’all think Is the pe ...read more
Hey y’all I need some advice, I have been using the new Nars soft matte foundation and I love it but what do y’all think Is the perfect primer to use to make my makeup to look flawless. Please help!
New Reply in Oily Skin
Best foundation for oily skin?
|
Re: Best foundation for oily skin?
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @Josselynruiz - I just started using the new NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation Mont Blanc. It's very good at keeping my skin ma ...read more
@Josselynruiz - I just started using the new NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation Mont Blanc. It's very good at keeping my skin matte and my oily places under control.
Looking for Something?