Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oily Skin
Oily Skin
58507 Members
3280 Conversations
250+ looks
Because it’s not always time to shine.
Start a conversation
Because it’s not always time to shine.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Oily Skin
Primer
|
Re: Primer
Brutalitops RISING STAR I INSIDER
Reply: @kariiinaaa I Use MILK MAKEUP - Hydro Grip Primer and it works super well for me under my Nars foundation but it depends on what y ...read more
@kariiinaaa I Use MILK MAKEUP - Hydro Grip Primer and it works super well for me under my Nars foundation but it depends on what you need in a primer. The hydro grip works well for me since it provides lots of grip, it's silicone free (though my foundation isn't, so), hydration, and (for me) never breaks up or creases. However, if you're looking for a smoothing and/or pore filling effect you'll want one with silicone and in this league I really think HOURGLASS - Veil Mineral Primer and TATCHA - The Silk Canvas Protective Primer are your best options
Recent Looks from this Group
New Reply in Oily Skin
OILY EYELIDS
|
Re: OILY EYELIDS
Loretta55 GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: I have the same problem @aw14246. My favorite eyeshadow primer is SMASHBOX - 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow PrimerI have been using t ...read more
I have the same problem @aw14246. My favorite eyeshadow primer is SMASHBOX - 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow PrimerI have been using this exclusively for at 5 years.
New Reply in Oily Skin
An overly oily skin glow
|
Thanks !
Tamiamiaaaa ROOKIE I VIB
Reply: Thanks !
Thanks !
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Oily Skin
Drunk Elephant caused acne and breakouts!
|
Re: Drunk Elephant caused acne and breakouts!
50something68 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: I am 50 and I have experienced the same thing. I wake up with small red bumps/white heads on my nose everyday. I have gotten a ...read more
I am 50 and I have experienced the same thing. I wake up with small red bumps/white heads on my nose everyday. I have gotten a few places on my chin as well. Very frustrating. I don't think that I kept my receipt to return it.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Which is the best mattifier for extremely oily skin?
|
Re: Which is the best mattifier for extremely oily skin?
KrisKar11 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: My skin is the oiliest out of anyone I've ever seen. Literally by 3 hours into my makeup going on, I'm an oily mess. The ONLY thin ...read more
My skin is the oiliest out of anyone I've ever seen. Literally by 3 hours into my makeup going on, I'm an oily mess. The ONLY thing that's worked for me is BECCA ever matte poreless primimg perfector. Extremely mattifying. I can go at least 8 to 10 hours . If u are less oily than me, it will last much longer. Not for those with slight oil..it will dry u and flake the skin. Only for extreme oiliness. The absolute best! $39 at sephora and ulta. $15-20 on Ebay or amazon
New Reply in Oily Skin
BB Cream for Oily Skin?
|
Re: BB Cream for Oily Skin?
PenelopeBT MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @KenzieGil, If you have oily skin, look for a bb cream with a matte formula, I recommend the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil Free Ma ...read more
Hi @KenzieGil, If you have oily skin, look for a bb cream with a matte formula, I recommend the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil Free Matte with SPF 40. It has charcoal in it to keep your skin matte throughout the day. https://www.sephora.com/product/your-skin-but-better-cc-oil-free-matte-with-spf-40-P433435 Stay Gorgeous, Penelope
New Reply in Oily Skin
Oily skin
|
Re: Oily skin
thatjedininja ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: @Toluog MILK MAKEUP - Hydro Grip Primer is great for oily skin--if you like to look dewy. I use it and I don't look like a grease ...read more
@Toluog MILK MAKEUP - Hydro Grip Primer is great for oily skin--if you like to look dewy. I use it and I don't look like a grease ball by end of the day. FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Pro Filt'r Mattifying Primer is a good option if you want to stay matte. Both the Estee and Fenty foundations are excellent for oily skin. I find that Estee sinks into fine lines more, but Fenty will blend nicely with your oils and it looks better as it wears out through out the day. Another good foundation for oily skin is HUDA BEAUTY - #FauxFilter Foundation. Hope this helps.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Foundation Help
|
Re: Foundation Help
PenelopeBT MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @SavyR010, If you're looking for something that controls oil, look for a foundation with a matte finish. I really enjoy the GIO ...read more
Hi @SavyR010, If you're looking for something that controls oil, look for a foundation with a matte finish. I really enjoy the GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY - Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation SPF 25. If you're looking for a powder foundation, I love the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. Best, Penelope <333
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily skin
I just recently purchased the smashbox studio skin full coverage 24 hour foundation along with the smashbox original photo finish ...read more
I just recently purchased the smashbox studio skin full coverage 24 hour foundation along with the smashbox original photo finish primer but my nose is still getting oily within 3 hours. I am looking for something mattifying. My nose always seems to look greasy within 2-3 hours of wear
New Reply in Oily Skin
Recommendation for Foundation
|
RE: Recommendation for Foundation
riiko ROOKIE I ROUGE
Reply: Thank you girls for your informations🎀
Thank you girls for your informations🎀
New Reply in Oily Skin
Alternative for RMS concealer/foundation?
|
Re: Alternative for RMS concealer/foundation?
thatjedininja ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: Alima Pure has a similar concealer and it's also a clean brand.
Alima Pure has a similar concealer and it's also a clean brand.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Facial oils
|
Re: Facial oils
WinglessOne GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @Tina92021 I have mostly-dry combo skin; my oily zone is my nose and the area directly around it. When I use a facial oil, I usua ...read more
@Tina92021 I have mostly-dry combo skin; my oily zone is my nose and the area directly around it. When I use a facial oil, I usually apply it before my cream moisturizer. But I occasionally reverse the order. It’s just a personal preference thing for me. The exception is THE ORDINARY - 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil. I just started using it last month to help reduce inflammation (doctor recommendation). A little of that oil goes a long way so, to ensure I don’t overuse it on my oily zone, I rub 1-2 drops between my hands and press it into my skin—always before I apply cream moisturizer. I also just kinda like feeling that I’m putting this particular oil directly on my skin without my cream moisturizer acting as a barrier. Not that it actually is a barrier but I dunno, it’s just a mental thing for me. This oil has a specific job to do (for me), so I think of it more as a serum than a facial oil.
New Post in Oily Skin
K-Beauty Innisfree for Oily Skin
I've been trying different skin care products for my oily skin to help put a damper on the shine and to help with my hyperpigmenta ...read more
I've been trying different skin care products for my oily skin to help put a damper on the shine and to help with my hyperpigmentation from acne. I'm trying Innisfree's hydrating green tea serum. I like it but I wonder if I should also try their tangerine products as well. I was using a salicylic acid cleanser, lactic acid and retinol but it felt like it was burning so I stopped and just used the Origin yogurt cleanser. Would Innisfree or any other K beauty product be good for oily skin?
New Post in Oily Skin
my face is so oily what should I do
my face feels like a pizza Buffalo Wild crease on it Florida Grease
my face feels like a pizza Buffalo Wild crease on it Florida Grease
New Reply in Oily Skin
Urban Decay Naked Foundation
|
Re: Urban Decay Naked Foundation
butterflippers ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: the one that UD replaced with it is NOT the same as the old, in my opinion it's a slightly thicker consistentcy. And it has alcoh ...read more
the one that UD replaced with it is NOT the same as the old, in my opinion it's a slightly thicker consistentcy. And it has alcohol listed as the 3rd ingredient!
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily Skin at 60!
So here I am - 60 next month and with super oily skin, particularly along the T-zone. Anyone have any suggestions? I use Clarins c ...read more
So here I am - 60 next month and with super oily skin, particularly along the T-zone. Anyone have any suggestions? I use Clarins cleanser for oily skin, an Elta MD A.M. moisturizer at night, along with a prescription anti-acne cream. During the day, it's Elta sunscreen and Bare Minerals oil free coverstick for redness, along with Cover FX oilfree powder. Within an hour, I'm oily again. Less breakouts, for which I'm grateful;. but can't say I like the oil slick!
New Post in Oily Skin
Super oily face
What's the best product for oily skin for someone who doesn't wear foundation, powder,etc?
What's the best product for oily skin for someone who doesn't wear foundation, powder,etc?
New Reply in Oily Skin
Good Hydrating Mask for Oily skin
|
Re: Good Hydrating Mask for Oily skin
JaneanBT MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @somethingsydney, I suggest the PRIMERA - Lotus Seed Sheet Mask Hydrating. It is light weight but your skin feels soft and hy ...read more
Hi @somethingsydney, I suggest the PRIMERA - Lotus Seed Sheet Mask Hydrating. It is light weight but your skin feels soft and hydrated! Best Wishes, Janean
New Reply in Oily Skin
Oily skin
|
RE: Oily skin
claudiacm ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks! I’ll try for sure!
Thanks! I’ll try for sure!
New Post in Oily Skin
Smash box 24 hr foundation
So I got color matched at a Sephora store to the smash box 24hr foundation. My match was 1.1 once the color sets it’s a tad bit to ...read more
So I got color matched at a Sephora store to the smash box 24hr foundation. My match was 1.1 once the color sets it’s a tad bit to dark what color would you recommend to switch to ?
New Reply in Oily Skin
Marc Jacobs: Is there a primer that works with the Re(Marc)able Foundation?
|
Re: Marc Jacobs: Is there a primer that works with the Re(Marc)able Foundation?
melissabt MOD INSIDER
Reply: @kamac22, I love that foundation! I am almost done with the bottle of it. I second the hangover primer, it gives it a smooth loo ...read more
@kamac22, I love that foundation! I am almost done with the bottle of it. I second the hangover primer, it gives it a smooth looking finish. I also started only using a few drops of the foundation since it was so full coverage!
New Reply in Oily Skin
Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C?
|
Re: @quspork Well at least the higher concentrations of Vitam...
quspork BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Absolutely, @WinglessOne. Everyone should be wearing adequate sunscreen protection each day. That's exactly what I was getting at. ...read more
Absolutely, @WinglessOne. Everyone should be wearing adequate sunscreen protection each day. That's exactly what I was getting at.
New Reply in Oily Skin
oily t-zone
|
RE: Re: oily t-zone
vkeyri02 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much ..... since im using the huda beauty foundation shade latte 300 what shade should i use for the setting powder?
Thank you so much ..... since im using the huda beauty foundation shade latte 300 what shade should i use for the setting powder?
New Reply in Oily Skin
Pores, and oil, and wrinkles...oh my!!
|
Re: Pores, and oil, and wrinkles...oh my!!
elthom ROOKIE II INSIDER
Reply: I'm well over 60 and have been using Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau for a while. My skin is neither oily nor really dry and my pores ...read more
I'm well over 60 and have been using Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau for a while. My skin is neither oily nor really dry and my pores are sort of medium. I use a fairly light touch and the coverage is medium so my skin shows through but the colour is evened out.
New Reply in Oily Skin
OIL PATROL
|
Re: OIL PATROL
Kolahs ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Any recommendations for fixing spray that contains polymers?
Any recommendations for fixing spray that contains polymers?