Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

What's a good moisturizer for oily skin???

I'm looking for a moisturizer that won't make me look oily and break me out

Re: What's a good moisturizer for oily skin???

Caudalie Vinoperfect Moist works good for me, but also the Simple Light Moisturizer with SPF is pretty good for oily and sensitive skin, it will not break you out. Avoid products with oil before your make up, but you can use them at night.

Anonymous Insider

Coconut or Argan Oil. They are natural and good for the skin and hair.

@skincare314 I have oily skin and a few moisturizers that work really well for me are

- YTTP Age prevention moisture cream

- Caudalie vinosource moisturizing sorbet

- AmorePacific Moisture bound Refreshing hydra gel

- SundayRiley Tidal

All of these are very light weight moisturizers and do not add to the oil on my face ace for many hours.

I began moisturizing with Aloe Vera Gel and saw great results! I used Nature Republic Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera Gel. I started using it while I was in South Korea and haven't seen it sold anywhere but iherb.com, heres a link 

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Nature-Republic-Soothing-Moisture-Aloe-Vera-92-Soothing-Gel-10-56-fl-oz-300...

RE: What's a good moisturizer for oily skin???

I would try ole henrickson oil control hydrator or dr jart water sure gel. I have oily skin myself and these are two moisturizers that work for me. They both are lightweight. Also the ole henrickson will combat any breakout if you happen to break out

I am currently using Clinique moisturizing gel.  It's not bad.  I feel like regardless of how many products I use for my oily skin, I'm going to be oily no matter what.  So I go for products that are oil-free, lightweight, and have a non-greasy feeling.  The Clinique moisturizing gel is all of those things. 

I use La roche posay Ultra Toleraine Fluide for normal/oi...

I use La roche posay Ultra Toleraine Fluide for normal/oily and it's very light weight, minimal ingredients, but keeps me moisturized. I have acne prone and oily skin.

@skincare314  I love belief aquabomb, but any gel moisturizer is great for oily skin. I have combination dry and oily/breakout prone skin and the gel moisturizers from Tacha, Belief, and Tarte all worked well for me. My favorite was belief because it was truly 100% weightless and effective!!!

@skincare314 I like CeraVe PM and it is recommended by dermatologists.  You could also check beautypedia.com for reviews; they have three separate categories for moisturizers.

@skincare314 Belif true cream  aqua bomb. I'm crazy oily (I'm turning 35 this year and still break out) this has never made me break out. So far it's my hg. I've also tried dr jart water drop it didn't break me out but it was not as moisturizing. Philosophy I broke out a little but I can't get past the smell. Hope this helps!

RE: Re: What's a good moisturizer for oily skin???

I second this. 👆

RE: What's a good moisturizer for oily skin???

I personally use first aid beauty gel moisturizer.
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing