Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

What's a good foundation for oily skin?

Is there any good foundations for oily skin without making me feel cakey? so far i tried Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation and Estee Lauder Double wear and they seem similar but have not done much for my skin. Any other recommendations? 

Tags:

Re: What's a good foundation for oily skin?

I have oily skin and LOVE the LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation!

I've tried probably 50 foundations... not even exaggerating, and the Lancome has worked the best for me by far 🙂 

RE: Re: What's a good foundation for oily skin?

I’ll check that one out. Thanks 👍🏻

Hi @dreamycindy,

I love the LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundationand the COVER FX - Power Play Foundationfor my oily skin. They both have a soft matte finish and they are not heavy on the skin! 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks for the suggestions I’ll be checking those out 👍🏻

@dreamycindy What do you mean by not done much for your skin? A good foundation base starts with a good skincare routine. 

Have you tried COVER FX - Power Play Foundation or Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation 460? They are quite popular for oily skin.

What I mean is that my face still looks oily, and trust me I tried all kinds of products, I drink water, I eat healthy, I exercise, I exfoliate, cleanse, prime and set my makeup but I guess my face is oily no matter what. And thanks
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing