From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

What powder do you use to set your Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation+Concealer?

I used to use Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Loose Powder - but A)... Loose powders are SO messy! and B)... it got discontinued... as many of my favourite products tend to!The Clinique foundation + concealer ( CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer WN 46 Golden Neutral), although AMAZING - tends to be really sticky and wet and needs something really good to set it and top it (and mattify/dry it essentially). If I can get some extra coverage out of it too - all the better!

Looking to branch out and possibly try a pressed powder instead of loose, which is not something I have much experience with when it comes to topping off a full coverage face. I used to use the loose powder over top of the Clinique foundation+concealer and then bake with Laura Mercier under the eyes and around the nose/jaw area. Looking for suggestions for setting powders to top the Clinique foundation+concealer specifically (and possibly be paired with Laura Mercier) - suggestions for brushes to use with pressed powders (going on top of liquid foundation) are also welcome! 

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing