Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
Anonymous Insider

What is your favorite foundation !!!

I am looking for a good foundation for oily skin and pimples I need help!!!

Re: What is your favorite foundation !!!

20170815_204702.jpg

I can't choose one 😞 Since i go between mixing foundations and wearing diff.looks each day,i decided to just show LOL..i seem to always grab my Bare Minerals the most,but i also really love Armanis Luminous Silk...for now while it's summer anyway..but the MJ,MAC and Loreal lumi i wear all throughout the year! I see alotta ppl saying Tartes Amazonian Clay which is probably the only foundation that ppl are crazy about i haven't used,do you guys find this as full coverage as they say? (P.s. i also love the coverage LM fusion foundation gives! have a travel sample so im debating full size on either that OR the Clay..any advice from ppl that have used both?) 😉

RE: What is your favorite foundation !!!

Ive also been using the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation for a couple of years. Because I'm a product junkie I've ventured out and tried a few others but I keep going back to the Tarte ......it just works really really well with my oily skin and the humidity.

Re: RE: What is your favorite foundation !!!

I second this! I've recently switched from Mac Studio Tech to Tarte Amazonian Clay. It's been much better for my skin and you can use less in most areas, and layer more where you need it. It lasts longer than the other products and is feels good.

Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation and Bare Mineral's Original Foundation works well with my super oily skin. I've used them for years. I tried the Bare Mineral's matte Foundation but it was way too drying for me. Another great one is the Make Up Forever Matte Velvet. I also have acne prone skin, and those three products not only give great coverage but doesn't irritate skin.

I love the Urban Decay All Nighter! The coverage is amazing and it stays in place really well for oily skin. I always set mine with a powder, just in case. I struggle with breakouts and this foundation doesn't irritate my skin!

Lance 24 hour wear is amazing!

Lance 24 hour wear is amazing!

I meant lancome!

I meant lancome!

RCMA. Over 50% pigmentation. Covers everything and it is very natural.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: What is your favorite foundation !!!

@ArmyChick84 thank you where can I buy that at and how much.

Urban Decay all nighter, or lock it by KVD

Urban Decay all nighter, or lock it by KVD
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20170815_204702.jpg
testing