Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

What is the best concealer and foundation for oily skin?

I have tried a few different products that claim to be ''oil free'' but my face continues to look super oily and slick! I would appreciate some guidance.

Re: What is the best concealer and foundation for oily skin?

The Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup Foundation is perfect for oily skin and it's full cover. The Marc Jacobs Remarcable Foundation Full Cover it's super good too, and it's so full cover that you do not need a lot of product so it will last a lot.

Re: What is the best concealer and foundation for oily skin?

What kind of primer do you use? Personally, I use Hourglass veil but Dr. Brandt was used on my face the last time I had my 45 minute make-up done at Sephora. Either way, a good primer will help with the oiliness. 

Also, try using a setting spray or powder to help. I think a powder works better for oily skin but the setting product should keep everything in place even if some oiliness comes out over your primer and foundation.

I choose between 2 different foundations depending on the time of year: Naked by Urban Decay and Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. The Smashbox is good for the summer because of an SPF.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing