Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oily Skin

What is a good moisturizer for me?

Looking for a great daily moisturizer for my skin.
I'm have very Oily skin (Mostly around my forehand and nose area)
I get concern about what products I put on my face because
sometimes acne appears and I do not like that. No, it's not that I have sensitive skin.
It's just the way I think of products on my face.
I'm much a olive skin color as well. My skin gets pretty tanned up during the summer.
Also I would like it to have some SPF in it.

ANY recommendations?

You should try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel! B...

You should try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel! But it doesn't have SPF in it but it's really good for oily skin. And it doesn't break me out.

Hi, Sarah1372!   I use the Clinique Dramatically Differen...

Hi, Sarah1372!

I use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer Gel also, and it's been my go-to daytime moisturizer for years especially during the summer months.  As was pointed out though the gel doesn't contain any SPF.

However, someone turned me on to the Philosphy Miracle Worker SPF55 Miraculous Anti-Aging Fluid might be a good look for you.  http://www.sephora.com/miracle-worker-spf-55-miraculous-anti-aging-fluid-P288523?skuId=1344720

It's recommended for normal to oily skin that's prone to breakouts.  It's fragrance free, provides excellent protection and is loaded with antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients.  Even though it costs a pretty penny, it might be worth giving it a try.  I took it with me on a cruise and I loved it.

Good luck!

I just used up a jar of Sephora's Instant Moisturizer.  I...

I just used up a jar of Sephora's Instant Moisturizer.  I have oily skin and absolutely love this moisturizer.  It smells fantastic too!!

Try the ddf ultra lite dew with SPF 15. It's so light you...

Try the ddf ultra lite dew with SPF 15. It's so light you can't feel it. Oil free. And has SPF. It's amazing.

Definitely the Dramatically Different Gel. I used to use...

Definitely the Dramatically Different Gel. I used to use the lotion, but my face would get greasy really fast especially in the summer.

I use Korres Pommegranite moisturizer. It's great for my...

I use Korres Pommegranite moisturizer. It's great for my oily skin and it smells really good.

I agree with everybody saying Clinique's Dramatically Dif...

I agree with everybody saying Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel! As far as something with SPF you should definitely try Shiseido Urban Environment Oil–Free UV Protector; I typically use the Moisturizing Gel and follow with a few drops of the UV Protector. It has SPF 42 and helps mattify your complexion and combat shine (It works!). I think it's made for specifically for people with oily complexions, which I have.  It's so lightweight I can barely tell I'm wearing it.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors