Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Urban Decay Setting Sprays

Is there any difference between the All Nighter and the De-Slick? The ingredients are identical.

Re: Urban Decay Setting Sprays

Hi @Azrael1025 - I tried De-Slick and found that, contrary to its marketing, I didn’t keep oil at bay in my oily T-zone any more thanAll Nighter. So you might as well stick with the original if you want a setting spray. I’d also suggest trying The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL as a primer for oil control, it might help cut back on how much sebum your skin makes in the first place. It does take awhile to see results though.

RE: Re: Urban Decay Setting Sprays

I use The Ordinary Niacinamide 10%+ Zinc 1% and it has helped my oil production significantly!

Re: Urban Decay Setting Sprays

I completely agree, on both items discussed. I too have tried the de-slick and it didn't do anything so I returned it. I too have just purchased the Niacinamide from The Ordinary for my extreme oily skin, it definitely helps with the excess sebum. I actually just wrote a review about it. I use it underneath Clinique's new Dramatacally Different Hydrating Jelly moisturizer during the day.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing