Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

URGENT

Hey guys I am in desperate need for a new foundation! I am very very oily, I want something that takes that away, doesn’t oxidize, doesn’t SEPERATE and lasts a long time 🙏🏻🙏🏻

RE: URGENT

My go to is the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. I def have oily skin and i always go to it when I need a flawless day.
Anonymous Insider

URGENT

I would also say too faced perfect peach foundation paired with the same setting powder. I use them everyday and love them both for my oily skin!

I am extremely oily as well & I used Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation and it lasted alllllll day. I only needed to blot ONCE towards the end. If you can match their limited shades and aren’t sensitive to the creams in it, I definitely recommend it.

My holy grail products have been Becca’s Velvet Blurring Primer, EverMatte Shine Proof Foundation, and Blotting Perfector Setting Powder. The combination of these products has worked wonders in controlling my oil slick face. BTW, I always apply powder after priming and before foundation as well. Then apply powder once more to finish.

Re: URGENT

When in doubt, go with Estee Lauder’s Double Wear. It won’t oxidize on you, it’s great for oily skin and it won’t seperate. Be sure you are using a setting powder to set your foundation after you apply it to prevent it from seperating as well!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing