Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Toner for oily skin?

Hi all, I have been using the Clinique 3-Step for years but lately have the smallest dry patches on either side of my nose. I’m thinking the level 4 Clinique toner may be too much now. I’m wondering what oily skin pals are using that works for them? I am mid 20s. Thanks!

RE: Toner for oily skin?

Hello I have used Ole Henrickson’s Balance Force Oil Control Toner for oily skin, it works good!! Has glycolic acid that helps take dead skin cells off, which we oily skinned gals need because under the oil our skin is dry because our oil makes our dead skin cells stick to us. And it does not over dry the skin which is good because that would cause even more oil production!! I am not using it right now as I have ran out, wanted to try something else but I will be repurchasing this toner soon!! Right now I do have Ole Henrickson’s Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner, I use it at night, it’s an awesome toner as well!! Has high amount of AHA’s and glycolic acid, and does not over-dry the skin.

Re: Toner for oily skin?

My favorites are MARIO BADESCU - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater and Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner 4.2 oz/ 125 mL

If you want to step it up a notch and do a little exfoliation The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mLis my absolute favorite!

Re: Toner for oily skin?

Hi @AllieHxo ,

Toner is one of my favorite parts of the skin care routine. I love the OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner 6.5 oz/ 193 mL, the LANCôME - Tonique Confort Re-Hydrating Comforting Toner with Acacia Honey and the fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 mL. These toners leave your skin so soft, clean and hydrated which helps balance the skin. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: Toner for oily skin?

Is this something you use? What’s your experience like?
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing