Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

To buy or not to buy HUDA Beauty Foundation?

Hello ladies,

I was wondering to give HUDA BEAUTY - #FauxFilter Foundation a try. I have heard mixed reviews as to the consistency of the product. Some say liquid, some say almost like cream.

If anyone has used this, how is the coverage? and is it long lasting for us oily skin girls? 

Side note: My current / holy grail foundation is Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 4W4 Hazel

Thanks 🙂

Re: To buy or not to buy HUDA Beauty Foundation?

I had the same question a few weeks ago regarding Huda's foundation. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me. After a few hours, it got really heavy on my skin and began to look super cakey. Almost as if I have layered it on my face. It also settles into my pore deeper than usual. It was just as mess. The coverage is amazing, don't get me wrong. But the creams don't end well with us oily girls. It's why I've been loving Cover FX's Power Play foundation. It's not full-coverage at the start, but it is buildable. (something I much prefer rather than slapping full coverage on my face and having it be too much) It also is matte, and very long lasting. If you're still interested in Huda, get a sample first! It's best to try it out a few times before committing.

Anonymous Insider

I bought it a couple of weels ago and my coworkers complemented on my skin. I love it.. it does transfer so you donhave to put some typenof powder to lock it.. great smell too.

The coverage is amazing. Yes, they do learn extremely warm toned and a little goes a long way and I love my full coverage! It is important to note that since huda beauty is so full coverage, it has to be a dead match with ur shade. However it has not replace my holy grail which right now is the laura mercier flawless fusion foundation for multiple reasons. 1) I find that the huda beauty foundation can look cakey easily and 2) the ingredients are NOT at all good for the skin. Multiple people have reported breakouts from the foundation and therefore, if u have sensitive skin, I highly recommend u do not try it. Other than that, the foundation is great for photos or instagram/snapchat, getting a sample would be a great idea! 

@HiraJayy With Huda you're more limited on shade range. It tends to be a very warm line, so if you are cool toned you'll have a hard time. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing