cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

To buy/not Tatcha?

Is this a good buy for oily skin? My skin is oily and I have large pores and heading into my late 30's. I'd like something that will clean & moisturize skin and leave it looking healthy & youthful...not dry & flaked. Is it buy worthy orally hype??

Re: To buy/not Tatcha?

Hi @Steph8082,

I really enjoyed the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL.It did not leave my skin feel greasy and I thought that it really absorbed well. 

I also have been using for probably 6 months now is the Tatcha The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment 5.1 oz/ 150 mL. After I was my face, I apply this first and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple and healthy! 

I do not feel that my skin has gotten more oily and I think that Tatcha really does help keep my skin more balanced. 

I would get some samples next time you are in store to see how you like them! 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: To buy/not Tatcha?

@Steph8082 I saw so much hype on Tatcha products and gave in and decided to try them. I am now obsessed with them. I haven't tried anything i didn't like. My favourites are Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g TATCHA - The Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser TATCHA - The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlight Tatcha Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 gI have used other things and loved them as well but these are my top favs. I have dry skin in the winter and more oily in the summer and it has changed my skin to be pretty much normal in the summer and a little dry in the winter. I also live in a dry cold part of canada so i blame that!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing