cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

The most full coverage?

I've tried the Marc jacobs and the UD all nighter as well as the MUFE stick. Any other suggestions for full coverage [to cover all my freckles] with oily skin?

RE: The most full coverage?

Lancome Teint Idole and Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear are so lightweight but offer great coverage. I was a major fan of kat von ds foundation until I tried these two!
Anonymous Insider

Re: The most full coverage?

i don't think i will ever use anything else other than Estée Lauder double wear. I swear by this product! 

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC cream is amazing! Full coverage & it doesn't make me any more oily. It stays put through my 16 hour day.

Kat Von D has the best full coverage for oily skin, imo, but you may want to give a look at Becca's Ever Matte. Not as full coverage, but better for oily skin. 

I have somewhat oily skin, and I use the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation and I love it! doesn't leave my face looking too matte or too oily, its the perfect finish, creamy and looks so natural while covering all my freckles - which I like to hide with foundation

RE: Re: The most full coverage?

I love Amazonian Clay!

Kat Von D is serious coverage. I mix it with a lighter formula foundation like Lancôme Ultra Wear and its perfect. Maybe it with a good moisturizing primer underneath it wont be too mattey.
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing