Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Texture

Best products to help with texture and oily skin.

Tags:

RE: Texture

Some people have texture from acne scarring which no one has addressed. For scar/blemish coverage, a good silicone primer is essential as well as pairing with a silicone based foundation. These products will help keep oil away. Sometimes finishing powders can cling to texture so it’s best to use these products sparingly. Like others have said, a good skin care regimen can help prevent new blemishes and heal scars and texture over time.

RE: Texture

Texture comes from dead skin buildup among other things, start exfoliating more often. I suggest the murad skin polish. Once that is going, try the good genes from Sunday Riley. They have a set called the perfect couple and it’s 85$ it comes with an oil that will help with everything during night time and the good genes is a serum that can be used day and night.

Re: Texture

@colemeissen The two products that help me the most with my texture and oily skin are Drunk Elephant Glycolic Night Serum & Biologique Recherche Lotion P50. Lotion P50 is much more intense, but I have seen random bumps that were on my skin for years just disappear. It is more uncomfortable if you have sensitive skin. They are both amazing products though.

Re: Texture

Do you have a current routine, @colemeissen? AHA products that have either lactic or glycolic acid are good for helping with texture generally. Sunday Riley's Good Genes is a community favorite. But you'll want to be sure to have a solid routine of cleansing, moisturizing, and wearing sunscreen daily down before you start using acids. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing