Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Sweat Proof

Hello to anyone that is reading this post! My job as a server, they have uplifted the mask mandate. So I thought maybe it’s my time to shine and finally wear makeup at work. I recently watched a tutorial “makeup hack” where you use a primer, then  translucent powder, foundation, and then setting spray in and on your face and finish off the rest. I have oily skin, redness, a little bit of acne, and texture. When I first tried that tutorial yesterday, a lot of separation happened on my upper lip, nose, and my under eyes. Now I wasn’t sure if it was me because I would gently tap in with a napkin or whatsoever but a lot of it had came off in general and I cant tell if it was because of my sweat or too much powder... it was so embarrassing. Anyone have any advice or recommendations on great products to use to keep the center of my face from melting??

Re: Sweat Proof

Hey @Emliana , I use the process that you described. Did you apply moisturizer before anything else? I found that to be helpful. So I do

moisturizer, setting spray, primer, powder, setting spray, and then finish my face. I use primed & pore less by Too faced and mix it with the Fenty matte primer (the mixture helps long term in my opinion).

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing