Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Suggestions for a primer/ moisturizer/ anything else to make skin appear less oily?

Suggestions for a primer/ moisturizer/ anything else to make skin appear less oily? I want to hear about your holy grails!

Tags:

Re: Suggestions for a primer/ moisturizer/ anything else to make skin appear less oily?

Actually, I have an alternative route to suggest: The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL $6! I have been using it for about 3 months and it definitely helped balance my oily T-zone. My skin just makes less sebum now. You can use AM and PM; product layers nicely under makeup, too. Just give it a little time to see results, the effect is rather cumulative. Hope this helps!

Re: Suggestions for a primer/ moisturizer/ anything else to make skin appear less oily?

@lauren131  I second Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g

it works so good. It’s my go to primer. The best moisturizer I’ve found is Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

it keeps the oil down and helps minimize pores. 

Hi @lauren131 ,

I love the Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mLand the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb. These help with keeping my oily skin manageable. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing