cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Skincare

What are some great skin care products for reducing oils? I have SUPER oily skin especially in the tzone area. Cleansers, toners, moisturizers, etc. drugstore or high end. Thank you!

Re: Skincare

Hi @mking122,

I recommend considering adding a facial oil to your skincare routine to help balance your oily skin. I find that using too many mattifying products can strip the skin of its natural oils and then your skin wants to produce more oil to overcompensate.  

Look for a clarifying oil that is designed for oily, acne prone skin. I recommend the Herbivore Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil - For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Another favorite if you're looking for something more budget friendly is the The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Do you have a current skincare routine, @Anonymous? You'll want to be careful in not using too many "oil-control" products as they can dry out your skin, leaving it unbalanced, and causing oil production to increase. Focusing on light hydration should help.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Skincare

Yes I’ve been using the cetaphil facial cleanser and then I use the caudalie vinoperfect and aveeno moisturizer. I just bought a new primer and setting spray to help my makeup last longer but I was just hoping maybe I could control the oils more.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing