Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Skincare help!

Looking for the best products for super oily skin, everything from cleansers to moisturizers, to foundation! 

In in regards to makeup, I always have a hard time finding stuff that stays on for the full day-any help would be great! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Skincare help!

I have very oily skin, so I use the Fenty Primer and Foundation because it works best with oily skin. Because I am more oily in my T-Zone, I usually put on my Bobbie Brown Face Base all over then in my T-Zone I use the Dr. Brandt Pores No More(it works wonders getting rid of the oil and helps with my pores) and on the other areas of my face and neck I prime with the Fenty Primer. When I do all this my makeup lasts a long time without me having to blot that often. When I do blot I use the Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets first, then the Fenty Invisimatte Blotting Powder in the shade Universal(both are amazing at keeping any oily spots that come up during a long day matte). Whew!! That was a lot, but hopefully it helps my fellow oily skin sufferers out there!!

Re: Skincare help!

Hi @CalleyH ,

I suggest looking for cleansers that don't dry out the skin, such as First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mLor Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml

For moisturizers and primers, I've had great experiences with ORIGINS - Original Skin™ Matte Moisturizer with WillowherbYouth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 mLand Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mL

These are all very lightweight and not too heavy on the skin, which is great for keeping my oily skin in check throughout the day.

Best,

Laurie 🙂

Skincare help!

Shiseido Purness mattifying oil free moisturizer and Purness deep cleanser has been a game changer for me during the crazy hot summer months. I can say enough good thing about them!

Re: Skincare help!

I think for oily skin, the base is really important! I have found that a good primer really helps.

MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL

Also, touching it up throughout the day is the most effective. Depending on how oily you are, foundation won't make the biggest of difference. So I would stick with a foundation you already love and add a good primer and touch up throughout the day:)

TATCHA - Aburatorigami Japanese Blotting Papers

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Invisimatte Instant Setting + Blotting Powder 0.3 oz/ 8.5 g

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing