cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Skin moisturizer

I have oily skin and need help on a good moisturizer!! My nose is extremely oily it's not as bad not that I've found an amazing primer that works on my skin.. I'm just looking for a new and better moisturizer for my skin

Re: Skin moisturizer

Hi @felileah ,

My holy grail moisturizer for my oily skin has been the ORIGINS - Original Skin™ Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb. This has been really dependable for me and it's great under makeup. 

I've also been using the Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 mLrecently, and I love that it dries completely matte. I reach for this if I'm having a minimal makeup day. 

Best,

Laurie 🙂

Hi @felileah ,

I have been loving the OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Vitamin C Gel Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mLand the SUNDAY RILEY - Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream.I love using the Olehenriksen in the morning and the Sunday Riley during the night. They help brighten and hydrate the skin. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@felileah 

CorRx Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion - for a.m.

for night: CAUDALIE - Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet  BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb   OLEHENRIKSEN - Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing