Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Skin Care

Hello! I'm 24 years old & I have combo oily skin. Some months ago, I had a really bad breakout due to stress (cystic acne-like) and only lasted like 2 or 3 months thanks to some treatments my dermatologist recommended (antibiotics, prescribed face wash and topical ointments). Now my skin is under control; I haven't had a bad breakout in, I would say, 3 months? I only have one or two pimples that will show up when my period is about to start or if I'm ovulating. I would like to use something that doesn't mistreat my skin (that doesn't cause too much redness, dryness and doesn't make me breakout), that controls the oils and prevents acne. My question is: Which is better suited for me,  Clinique Great Skin, Great Deal Set for Combination Oily Skin (ITEM 1599422) or Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit (ITEM 1027499) ? Oh, and I also live on an island, so it's always hot and I don't know if that information helps for when you are trying to help me. Thank you all in advance! 🙂

Tags:

Re: Skin Care

Hi alomita1991, 

If acne is your main concern and you are more interested in maintaining breakouts, I would go with the Acne Solutions Clear Skin Kit. 

If acne is really no longer an issue and you want to maintain the clear skin that you currently have, I suggest going with the Great Deal Set for Combination Oily Skin. This will help balance your skin and keep it clear.  I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: Skin Care

Do you know any products that can help deep whiteheads and little bumps in the skin? Should I try a better exfoliator? Thanks 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing