Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

SPF for Oily skin

I work outside quite a bit and was wondering if anyone had any SPF recommendations for oily skin? Thanks

There is one from Algenist (light blue packaging) that wo...

There is one from Algenist (light blue packaging) that works well. It is high in spf but has a very fluid like consistency. There is also one from Tatcha that I've been trying out, which is really nice. It is creamy, and has a slight pink tint but it blends into the skin very well. It's been a fave amongst others with oily skin. Also, there's always the spray from Supergoop, which I like to travel with so I can reapply throughout the day. That one dries down to a matte finish, and doubles as a makeup setting spray. ☆

Re: SPF for Oily skin

Andalou naturals clarifying oil control beauty balm spa 30. It has no colour to it despite the name. It keeps me matte for 8+ hours while hiking in 25’C. Not eve my moisturizers can do this. 

Re: SPF for Oily skin

I have oily skin as well and on days when I know I'm going to be in the sun, I use my Shishedo sunscreen with SPF 50. I'll link it down below:

https://www.sephora.com/product/ultimate-sun-protection-lotion-broad-spectrum-spf-50-wetforce-for-fa...

it cosmetics has a high SPF foundation. you could also lo...

it cosmetics has a high SPF foundation. you could also look into a primer with SPF.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing