Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oily Skin

Roscea and Blackheads?

I have very oily combo skin, my cheeks and forehead are normal, but in between my eyebrows, my nose and my chin are very oily, so I have REALLY BAD blackheads, since i was 10, I've tried everything to get rid of them!! BUT on my cheeks and a little on my forehead i have big pores and VERY red, inflamed, irritated looking skin, roscea obviously. my skin isn't particularly sensitive, but occasionally it will get irritate, i just don't want to further irritate my skin. I'm looking for a new skin care routine for a while now, and need a little help Smiley Tongue i was thinking about the murad soothing gel cleanser and redness therapy treatment gel and the oil control mattifier SPF 15, for the day. at night Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA acne clearing gel im not sure what i should use for a cream at night, or if i could use a stronger acne cleanser. I really like natural products (lush, origins) but i just cant find anything that could work for me from there? Any suggestions please? I NEED HELP! please and thank you <3

I would definitely try the Clarisonic, maybe a deep clean...

I would definitely try the Clarisonic, maybe a deep cleansing head. It helps with my blackheads around my nose area. It also cleans the makeup from my face better so I break out a lot less.

Re: I would definitely try the Clarisonic, maybe a deep clean...

I really want to try that, but unfortunately i share a bathroom in a dorm, and im not sure how i could make that work? lol, plus i really dont have the money, though i understand it would be a great "investment". Smiley Sad

Hi Nanhah,   I understand your concerns and would suggest...

Hi Nanhah,

I understand your concerns and would suggest  "Dr. Jarts Black Label  Detox Pore Penetrator"- $24, this is a more natural product as well without harsh irritants. You also mentioned that you were not sensitive, however you suffer with inflammation on the center points of the face,  "First Aid Beauty Cleanser $18 or FAB essentials kit- $15,  is a wonderful product line to consider for calming and soothing irritated unhappy skin.  This way you save your wallet and your skin, happy shopping!

Best,

Sheranda

If you like natural products, the Bosica line is right up...

If you like natural products, the Bosica line is right up your alley!  Right now, I'm using Bosica's Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast in combination with my Clarisonic Mia and am in heaven!  Has definitely made a difference in the amout of blackheads I have and the size of my pores.  It also seems to be gentle on my sensitive skin and not cause any drynes or irritation.  Another plus is that a little goes a long way--one pump is enough to get a rich foamy lather and completely clean the face.  This product also rinses very clean and reveals brighter, softer skin!  Definitely worth a look at, especially if you like natural products!

I would suggest the Origin Charcoal Mask, works like a ch...

I would suggest the Origin Charcoal Mask, works like a charm for everything from blackheads, whiteheads, those deep unflappable pimples. You keep it on until it dries, and viola your imperfections disappear. Its priced at 22.00 which is amazing, and it works like a charm! Here's what it does.

What it is: A mask with activated charcoal to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers.
What it is formulated to do: When environmental toxins, dirt, and debris get under your skin, its waste-filtering system gets jammed, pores get clogged, and skin looks cloudy. Nature's complexion clean-up crew gets to the bottom of skin's overcast condition and clears the way for it to act its best.
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Synthetic Fragrances - Synthetic Dyes - Petrochemicals - Phthalates - GMOs - Triclosan
What else you need to know: Activated charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers.

Re: I would suggest the Origin Charcoal Mask, works like a ch...

I agree with you on this mask! It's so wonderful!
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors