Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Replacement Foundation for Prescriptives Virtual Matte

I'd been using Prescriptive's Virtual Matte Foundation (Camelia color)  for years and it was discontinued last year. Looking for a replacement - light weight, silky as it's applied, oil control, light to medium coverage (on the medium side). I'm currently trying the new Bobbi Brown Skin Long Wear Weightless and I'm not loving it. Any recommendations would be welcome!

Re: Replacement Foundation for Prescriptives Virtual Matte

Thank you! I also used Prescriptives Virtual Matte and haven’t found anything even remotely comparible. I’m currently using Tarte Amazon Clay, but it ends up being super slick and oily after only a couple hours from applying.

So disappointing that such a perfect foundation would discontinue. Had I seen it coming I would’ve stocked up. 

I am in the same boat. I wore Virtual Matte in Fresh Beige for 15 years. Foundation oxidizes on me so I am having a hard time finding something new. I want a medium to full coverage oil free foundation. I tried Becca Ultimate Coverage in Olive and they said it looked ashy. I’ve tried Estée Lauder Double Wear in Fawn and they said it looked ashy (also I feel it is a little too matte finish). I’ve tried Lancome Ultra Wear in 380 and I felt it turned orange on my skin. Any other suggestions would be great. Thank you. 

Anonymous Insider

Psephora

You're in luck! I have a full bottle of Prescriptives in Virtual Matte in your shade Yellow/Orange Fresh Beige 07. I have had it for a couple of years. I bought it to lighten up my Fresh Antelope during the winter and never used it. Pls reply if you are interested.

Replacement Foundation for Prescriptives Virtual Matte

Try Fenty. That foundation is awesome for oily skin or Becca.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing