Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Products that work?

I'm new to this group. I'm a 58yr old woman with perpetually oily skin. I currently use NYX Pore Filler under make up and have tried Catrice Prime and Fine smoothing refiner (says it kills pores) and even with these two after several hours my forehead, nose and chin end up shiny.  Has anyone out there found a product that REALLY cuts the shine from coming through your make up?  I would be so grateful.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Products that work?

The best product I have found to help fight my super oily skin is the Dr. Brandt Pores No More ( tip- I only use this in the areas that produce the most oil otherwise it can create dry spots in areas that aren’t that oily). It is amazing!! One final thing, some people think you don’t have to moisturize if your skin is oily, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. If the skin is lacking moisture it will produce more oil. So, definitely moisturize. I use Bobbie Brown Face Base( so good) and Farsáli Rose Gold Elixir and also Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel(it has Hyaluronic Acid which is great for moisturizing. I will usually use it first because it’s good to add moisturizing products on top of it). All these products are excellent for oily skin and help give me a base that lasts all day.
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing