Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Products for the OILIEST skin ever???

I have quite possibly the oiliest skin ever known to man. If you think you've seen oily, honey....wait till you see my skin after only about an hour or so. It's quite embarrassing, but hey, I'd rather have oily skin (which apparently prevents wrinkles??) than dry skin.

So I need everyone's help or suggestions: what are your favorite products to keep you matte throughout the day? I feel like I've tried everything, drugstore to high end and I still get shiny within an hour or so.

Any suggestions would be great! Primers, foundations, moisturizers, powders, anything!

Thanks! Xoxo

RE: Products for the OILIEST skin ever???

Urban Decay De slick primer and the Becca evermatte primer work really great. The Lancôme Teinte Idole Ultra is the best foundation I've found for oily skin. And I would tip it off with the Urban Decay Mat Velvet powder, just don't bake with it, the powder is too fine.

RE: Products for the OILIEST skin ever???

Estee lauder DW is the only foundation that stays on face esp tzone areas. It also fades pretty good unlike any other foundation... I also set with laura mercier transluscent loose powder... usually notice more oil coming through when i dont use this powder. 2nd fav is tarte amazonian clay though this one tends to oxidize slightly on me.

Re: Products for the OILIEST skin ever???

Okay so I have EXTREMELY oily skin like nothing you've ever seen! I've been using the photo finish pore minimizing primer, and then to set my makeup I use the Ben Nye final seal spray. This spray is RIDICULOUS. I legit feel like I have botox because it really does seal your face in. The only place that my oil shines through it is on the sides of my nose, but I've kind of given up trying to make that part of my face work lol 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing