Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
Anonymous Insider

Primers

Hello beautiful people! 🙂 i need assistance. i’m trying to find a primer for combination-oily skin. right now i’m using milk of magnesia which I KNOW i shouldn’t be using but it’s the only thing that works. i can already see it changing my skin and making it more dry. so i need to find something asap!

Re: Primers

I recently started using the Fenty Pro Filt'r and so far, it has helped to keep my makeup looking great all day long. Towards the end of the day, my face does appear more glowy, but it doesn't appear greasy. There is a mini size available, so I would recommend it!

Hi @sdawgggg ,

I love the new MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mLThe Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 gand the BECCA - Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector . They all seem to work for my oily skin. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hello @Anonymous  ! What kind of finish/goal are you looking for in your primer? I have the same skin type, except mine is dehydrated and I love Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Primers

i’m just looking for my skin to not be so shiny and look like my makeup is coming off. i could go for a matte finish
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing