Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Primer

I just got the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer and was wondering if I should apply moisturizer before using it. I have oily skin and don’t want the shine.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Primer

I have very oily skin and I definitely moisturize before using the Fenty Primer. Because I am more oily in my T-Zone, I usually put on my Bobbie Brown Face Base all over then in my T-Zone I use the Dr. Brandt Pores No More(it works wonders getting rid of the oil and helps with my pores) and on the other areas of my face and neck I prime with the Fenty Primer. When I do all this my makeup lasts a long time without me having to blot that often. When I do blot, I use the Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets first, then the Fenty Invisimatte Blotting Powder in the shade Universal(both are amazing at keeping any oily spots that come up during a long day matte). Whew!! That was a lot, but hopefully it helps my fellow oily skin sufferers out there!!

RE: Primer

Thank you so much that was very helpful!

Re: Primer

@ihaveaquestion I wouldn't change your skin care because of a primer.  If you have shine I would try a mattifying primer.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing