Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Primer for oily skin

Looking for a primer that won’t have my makeup break apart. Not necessarily looking for a matte primer just one with good staying power and will help my makeup not break apart.

Re: Primer for oily skin

@Becca562 I love the BECCA - Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector.It's lightweight and keeps my foundation looking fresh. I only apply it in my T-zone, and it's especially helpful on my nose, which tends to break apart first. 

Hey love!

If you have very oily skin, we recommend the BECCA - Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector! Take a pea sized amount, rub it in onto the tips of your fingertips to warm up the product, and tap on the areas where you tend to get oily. Apply your favorite foundation over top and it should keep you matte all day long!

My personal favorite is the BECCA - Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer.It's not a matte primer, but it works really well for my oily skin, @Becca562

You may also want to try reading through some of the posts on the Oily Skin group here (https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oily-Skin/bd-p/oily-skin) since this question comes up a lot and there are a ton of other great recommendations out there! 🙂

We're so glad you're loving your BECCA- Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer! Thanks for being a #BECCABeauty. xo 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing