cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Primer for EXTREMELY oily skin

Hi everyone!!! 

I'm in need of a really good primer or setting spray that is good for oil control to help extend wear time of my everyday foundation. Any suggestions???? Thanks!

I've read up good things about the new REN primer has anyone found that this has helped with oil control????

RE: Primer for EXTREMELY oily skin

Hourglass Mineral Veil primer 🌟 helps with oil control, helps with the look of my pores and i find my makeup stays for quite a while!

Re: Primer for EXTREMELY oily skin

SMASHBOX - Photo Finish Oil & Shine Control Primer has been helpful in keeping my makeup from moving from my face @Subero . I only recently started using it but this is the first primer I could actually feel comfortable recommending to somebody. It even feels slightly moisturizing.

Hi @Subero ,

I suggest the BECCA - Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector or the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mL. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I really love the HOURGLASS - Veil Mineral Primer which not only helps my makeup to last longer on my super oily skin, but it also waterproofs my makeup and keeps it from sweating off my face.  Although it comes with a hefty price tag, I would recommend trying the travel size first to see if you like it.

As for setting sprays, while, I do like the URBAN DECAY - All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray, I find it a little drying.  Lately, my holy grail setting spray has been the COVER FX - High Performance Setting Spray which is alcohol free.  It gets the job done without feeling heavy on my face.

I second the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. It's great for keeping your makeup in place and keeping your skin matte.

RE: Re: Primer for EXTREMELY oily skin

Really? I found it kind of greasy feeling.

@Subero Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mLor Morphe setting spray

MAC Prep and Prime Skin Refined Zone or MAC Prep and Prime Pore Refiner Stick

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing