cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Pirmer for SUPER OILY SKIN

I still have trouble finding a primer that is good for OILY SKIN and its turning me away from makeup. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pirmer for SUPER OILY SKIN

Have you considered not using primer? I don't prime, I've found it's just adding another layer to my face and irritating my already oily skin. I spray some tarte h20 rainforest of the sea on my face for some kind of base. 

RE: Pirmer for SUPER OILY SKIN

The mineral viel by hourglass is amazing! It's in like a frosted glass bottle and it's white. I also like the new one by fenty. The benefit one doesn't work for me. Nor smashbox. Even the becca one I don't like. It balls up and makes me foundation a mess

I've been using the Fenty Beauty Pro Filter/Filt'r Primer for a couple days now and I really like it ! When I use the primer , a matte foundation , and a setting powder , I can go the entire day without becoming an oil slick. Also it doesn't feel heavy , so that's a plus.

I have super oily skin too!  What's really helped me is Hourglass mineral viel--it's a primer with spf (bonus!)  I also use MattEffect by Murad after I put on makeup to touch up oil leeks during the day.  This combo has worked wonders for me!  Good luck!

There are makeup tricks to do for crazy oil leakage; you can prime, than powder, than foundation. Or you can put on your powder over the setting spray. 

Anonymous Insider

I'm not sure what's it called but the matte primer by becca. It's surprised me with how matte it actually was.

Becca Evermatte, Cane + Austin, Soap and Glory One Heck of Blot, Touch and Sol No Poreblem....

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing