Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oily Skin

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash

For people that have used Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash, would it work with my oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin? Since it doesn't come in anything smaller than an 8 oz. bottle, I wanted to know what everyone thinks of it  before I try it. Smiley Happy

Thanks for helping!

xoxo, Charlotte Smiley Very Happy

Hi Xoxcharlottexox,   I think that the Philosophy Microde...

Hi Xoxcharlottexox,

I think that the Philosophy Microdelivery Wash would be gentle enough for your acne prone skin. It will keep you skin clear of dirt and oil. It does not contain ingredients that will help treat existing acne. If you are looking for a face scrub that does both I recommend the Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Beads for the Face and Body. It contains salicylic acid to help treat acne.

Blemish Buffing Beads For Face and Body

<3 Melissa

I would definitely recommend it, as all Philosophy produc...

I would definitely recommend it, as all Philosophy products seem to be oil-free or at least non-comedogenic. I have combination to oily skin myself and even use Philosophy's Miracle Worker and Hope in a jar as moisturizers, they're not too rich, and my skin turned around to the best it ever looked!

I love it, I use it a few times a week so the bottle last...

I love it, I use it a few times a week so the bottle lasts forever.  Most Philosophy products are very gentle on your skin, and it never caused me to have any problems.  I have occasional blemishes and I have combination skin.  It leaves my skin feeling smooth.  It is a very good exfoliating option.  Since I only use it a few times a week, the bottle lasts forever.  Go for it!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors