Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Okay nose

Can anyone help me how to keep my makeup on my nose. I get so oily and it separates. I tried every technique. 

Re: Okay nose

My nose is an oil pipeline as well, so I get the struggle. Here’s some tips that have helped me:

1. Moisturize at night. I know everyone says to moisturize before makeup even with oily skin, but I find if I do that the makeup will just slide off my nose, unless I wait at least like an hour- which I don’t have time for.

2. Use eyeshadow primer. You just need a tiny amount, and it’s way more mattifying than a regular primer.

3. Go in with a touch of translucent powder before foundation. 

4. Go light with foundation, the more product you put on your nose the more will come off.

5. Set really well with translucent powder. Like, bake your nose.

6. Use a good setting spray. Makes a world of a difference!

@daisymeza I agree with @SportyGirly125 . I have oily skin and i use a matte primer on my t zone. I wait until it is dried down and I apply my foundation with a brush in a pressing motion. I use a setting powder also in my t zone area and under my eyes for Brightening. I also like spraying setting spray on my foundation brush before applying. I find that helps me. I tagged the items i use below. I use a matte primer by Rimmel

I barely wear any foundation. I mainly just use concealer and that’s all. But I try to spray setting spray before putting my concealer and everything. 
But then it doesn’t work.. 

@daisymeza @Do you use a mattifying face primer on your nose and a setting powder?

Yes I’m trying out the milk mattifing primer And the one size setting powder.  

@daisymeza @Are you using a foundation that is mattifying?

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing