Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Oily skin

I am wondering if anyone can recommend anything for oily skin?

RE: Oily skin

Hey! I have oily skin as well, and when using makeup, the Becca Cosmetics-Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector keeps me matte! Also make sure to moisturize, as that’s a step many forget! It may help cut down your personal oil production.

RE: Oily skin

Thank you!

Re: Oily skin

I have very oily skin as well and my pores are really obvious on my cheeks. 

I recently started to use GLAMGLOW products, because I wanted to try a high end, feminine brand. I use 3 of their products that's specific for oily skin, use their GLAMGLOW - SUPERCLEANSE™ Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, then their GLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER™ Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner, then their GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask, then any moisturizer. I like the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe Vera because it has aloe which calms the skin of itchiness and redness. I also recommend GLAMGLOW - Good in Bed™ Passionfruit Softening Night Cream for overnight treatment. It also has aloe in it.

RE: Re: Oily skin

Thank you! I’ll have to look into that.

Re: Oily skin

@CourtLynn03 Are you looking for skincare or makeup?

I am was using clean and clear.. recently i had to stop using it because of an allergic reaction. I am only using Cerave moisturizer cream.

Skincare

Re: RE: Re: Oily skin

Do you have products that you're already using, @CourtLynn03 or are you starting from scratch?

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing