Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oily Skin

Oily skin

How do I mattify my oily skin?

Re: Oily skin

Hi @Iva714,

I find that my skin produces less oils when it is properly hydrated. I make sure to apply hydrating moisturizers and serums before bed, and I use mattifying products in the daytime to control any shine.

For my daytime routine, I use a lightweight moisturizer like BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb. Then I spray COVER FX - Mattifying Setting Spray all over my face as a priming spray, and follow up with the FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Pro Filt'r Mattifying Primer before applying my foundation. If I need to touch up my t-zone throughout the day, my go-to product is FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Invisimatte Blotting Powder. I hope this helps! 

Best regards,

Laurie Smiley Happy

@Iva714 wrote:
How do I mattify my oily skin?

Hey @Iva714 What I like to do is use a primer and i found out in a buzzfeed video if you put setting powder before a foundation or concealer and put some afterwards it really helps!!!LAURA MERCIER - Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Hi @Iva714 ,

I use a primer before make up application to mattify my skin. I use primers like the BECCA - Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector , The MILK MAKEUP - Hydro Grip Primer and the TATCHA - The Silk Canvas Protective Primer

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors