cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Oily skin recommendations...

Hey everyone! I’m super lucky to have a trio of factors making my skin super oily. Genetics, birth control, and simply just being in that lovely age range of acne and an oily T-zone I’m looking to choose between two different systems: Olhenriksen Counter Balance system (wash, scrub, mask, toner, AM and PM moisturizer) And for the second option Origins Zero Oil system (wash, toner, AM moisturizer) What do you recommend? Any experience with either of these systems or products? I have acne flare ups due to hormones at the time of the month and consistently oily skin. My skin is sensitized to any sort of salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide (I used to slather it on my face before I knew what I was doing) so I don’t use any products with those in it. AHA/BHA anything like that is fine and works really well for me. Hopefully someone has similar struggles to me and can point me in the right direction. 🙂

Re: Oily skin recommendations...

I have sensitive, acne prone skin alongside it being super oily! My breakout outs tend to usually occur if I put too much moisturizer, touch my face, or not clean along my hairline properly. I have been using OLEHENRIKSEN Find Your Balance™ Oil Control Cleanser 5 oz/ 147 mLCLINIQUE Clarifying Lotion 4 6.7 oz/ 200 mL, and Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL.I thought about getting the Olehenriksen system but I feel like if you aren't catering to every concern that you have with different products, you won't get the results you desire. I recommend getting samples of anything you try! I got tons of sample before I found out what worked for my skin. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing