Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Oily skin daily moisturizer

Hello! I am new to the Beauty Insider Community, and having oily skin, I am glad I found this group! I am curious which daily moisturizers you are using? I am currently using Neutrogena water gel, which is just ok, I like how lightweight it is.. I am trying to focus on clean skincare, but am open to any suggestions. 

Thank you!

Re: Oily skin daily moisturizer

Hi @krissy877 ! I would suggest the Kiehl's Oil Free Gel Cream. Have a great day! 🙂

My go-to daytime moisturizer is CosRX Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion, @krissy877. It's very light weight- more of a gel-lotion and a little goes a long way. It keeps my skin hydrated and the oiliness at bay. It contains both birch sap (for calming) and hyaluronic acid (for hydration) and is a great daytime option. 

Oily skin daily moisturizer

Try Tatcha The Water Gel ☺️ it's great for oily skin. So lightweight and very hydrating. I'm using it myself.

@krissy877 I really like gel moisturizers like Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream or Farmacy Daily Greens Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer with Moringa and Papaya 1.7 oz/ 50 mL especially in the summer. They are usually more lightweight but still offer great hydration. 

I heard the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL is also got a really cool sensation of a water bursting on your face! 

Welcome to BIC, @krissy877!

Gel or lightweight like the one you're using is great for oily skin!  I use Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... in the morning and Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL at night.

The night cream is pretty thick and not idea for oily skin, but it works well with my routine since I use OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner 6.5 oz/ 193 mL and Sunday Riley U.F.O. Salicylic Acid BHA Treatment Face Oil 1.18 oz/ 35 mL with it.  Those 2 can be pretty drying.

Another one I like is the OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Vitamin C Gel Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing