From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Oily, blackhead prone skin - looking for an amazing exfoliator!

Trying to decide between Farmacy Honeymoon Glow or Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate, is there any comparison? I’ve also looked at the Beauty Shroom toner from Moon Juice. Currently I’ve been using Paulas Choice BHA toner which helps with blackheads but would like further exfoliation. Help please! 😊

RE: Oily, blackhead prone skin - looking for an amazing exfoliator!

Definitely get the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Pads. They are life changing and have so many amazing benefits! I use them whenever I’m breaking out. But I also have a similar skin type!

Re: Oily, blackhead prone skin - looking for an amazing exfoliator!

@33366,

I also suggest the PTR pads! When my skin is feeling clogged, I sometimes just apply this to my T-zone area.

Peptide 21™ Amino Acid Exfoliating Peel Pads

https://www.sephora.com/brand/peter-thomas-roth?icid2=product_link_brand

❤️ Melissa

Hi @33366 ,

I love Kate Somerville and have found all of her Exfolikate items effective on my oily skin. I have also loved the Herbivore Blue Tansy BHA and Enzyme Pore Refining Mask 2 oz/ 60 mL

I hope this helps!

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: Oily, blackhead prone skin - looking for an amazing exfoliator!

Thank you!! I received her ExfoliKate mask in a Fab Fit Fun box and fell in love, repurchased multiple times already

@33366 It might be worth considering increasing your BHA concentration.  If you are using a toner with BHA, my guess is that the concentration is on the low side.  Since you are already using PC, check out the 4% and 9% BHA.  🙂

RE: Re: Oily, blackhead prone skin - looking for an amazing exfoliator!

Thank you! I will definitely look into that as well, didn’t think about increasing the BHA %.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing