Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Oily T-Zone

I'm looking to have full coverage on my face, but by the middle of the day, and definitely by the end of the day, my nose is greasy and shiny. How do I fix this?Oi

Re: Oily T-Zone

Hey, I don't KJ ow what kind of foundation you are using, but do you happen to use a primer? If so, which kind? If you want to research primers on sephora you can set filters to find you one that's mattifying for oily skin types. I'd definitely read the reviews also, it will really help you narrow it down. If the rest of your face isn't as oily, you can just use it on your t-zone. It won't clog your pores, but It will help the makeup adhere better to your skin and keep your oil at bay. I've tried so many primers/bb creams/light foundations, but as far as foundation goes, If you're open to trying a bb cream instead of a foundation, try dr. Brandt BB matte with signature Shinerase. It's one of the first bb creams I ever tried and when my skin was oily it worked wonders. I found it have medium/moderate coverage, which honestly for me is perfect for the summertime when you might have a slight glow from the sun etc. it really helps with the oil and if used with a good mattifying primer, you will get even more coverage. Also one of the sephora associates recomended for me cover fx matte setting loose powder...its comes in 3 shades and it's pretty sheer, it's just to seal your makeup and again it will help to control the oil. The other option that you can consider if you wanted to try the br. Brandt bb cream but it's not enough coverage for you, the cover fx pressed mineral foundation. It's pretty sheer too, but it will add a little more coverage if you apply over the bb cream and kind of "fill in the blanks" to make everything more even.  Last but not least, try using Urban Decay De-slick oil control makeup setting spray as a last step before you leave the house. It helps seal everything in! I hope this helps, I know I was in your position sometime ago and all this really helped me, and it was all thanks to one of the girls who helped me a Sephora 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing