Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Oily Skin

What’s a good foundation and moisturizer for oily skin?

Re: Oily Skin

Hi @Meliy14,

I love the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation 465 Suede Cand the belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb 1.68 oz/ 50 mLfor my oily skin. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @Meliy14,

My holy grail foundation is the Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Longwear Natural Matte Foundation BD60 Warm Amber! It is full coverage, matte finish and longwearing. My face makeup looks so flawless after this foundation has started to set. As a moisturizer I've been loving the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mLand Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL!They areboth thin in formula, but still adds moisture to your face and sinks in quickly 🙂

-Helen

@Meliy14 For a lightweight moisturizer, I like a few. If you are in your 20’s, Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum 1.69 oz/ 50 mLaand MURAD - Nutrient-Charged Water Gelaare great cause they are lightweight and give great hydration for oily skin. If you are like me and are in your 30’s even 40’s, I love Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL. It’s also lightweight but gives us the added benefits that compliment our aging skin. 

As far as foundation, if you like a light/med coverage like myself, ESTéE LAUDER - Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Foundation SPF 30is my absolute Holy Grail. It has a beautiful finish and doesn’t get shiny throughout the day. If you want a full coverage, the original Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 4W4 Hazelis great along with FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation 460or Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation 465 Suede C

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors