Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Oily Skin

Hello I’m looking for a good skin care line. I have been using philosophy in the past. I was told Belief has good products? Any suggestions. I’m in my early 50’s, with oily skin and hyperpigmentation. 

Re: Oily Skin

@Gray53 Hello! I do like belif moisturizers and toners. In fact their Eucalyptus Herbal toner is my HG toner.

For face washes I normally get a foaming wash, I recently placed and order on two washed for PC the Paula's Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Acne Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL and Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser 6.4 oz/ 190 mL . 

I never saw a difference in my skin using timers but I’d kinda looked into giving it another go. 

SPF? I just bought Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 PA+++ from a YT video from a dermatologist but you can honestly just get something from from target or any “drug store” 

ive never used moisturizers but I’m doing research on it currently. 

for face wash with acne? I normally get any sort of benzoyl peroxide wash if you’re having a really bad break out.

PM after I take a shower all I normally use is the The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% Exfoliating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and Then twice a week The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution 1 oz/ 30 mL (PM) the only thing I do AM is wash my face and put SPF.

I just got back into trying a lot of steps but you don’t need A LOT for a routine AM/PM 

Spoiler

Are you committed to using only one line, @Gray53? I personally prefer to mix and match from multiple lines to find the best products for my skin so that's what I'd recommend, but if you want to stay with just one line for everything you certainly can. Are you looking for a completely new routine- cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen, plus any treatment options?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing