Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Oily Skin

What’s a good foundation and moisturizer for oily skin?

Re: Oily Skin

Hi @Meliy14,

I love the LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundationand the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bombfor my oily skin. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @Meliy14,

My holy grail foundation is the YVES SAINT LAURENT - All Hours Longwear Natural Matte Foundation! It is full coverage, matte finish and longwearing. My face makeup looks so flawless after this foundation has started to set. As a moisturizer I've been loving the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLand Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL!They areboth thin in formula, but still adds moisture to your face and sinks in quickly 🙂

-Helen

@Meliy14 For a lightweight moisturizer, I like a few. If you are in your 20’s, Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mLaand MURAD - Nutrient-Charged Water Gelaare great cause they are lightweight and give great hydration for oily skin. If you are like me and are in your 30’s even 40’s, I love Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL. It’s also lightweight but gives us the added benefits that compliment our aging skin. 

As far as foundation, if you like a light/med coverage like myself, ESTéE LAUDER - Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Foundation SPF 30is my absolute Holy Grail. It has a beautiful finish and doesn’t get shiny throughout the day. If you want a full coverage, the original Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 4W4 Hazelis great along with Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation 460or LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing