Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Oily Skin Skincare

Hi girlies! I love skincare but I’m not super experienced with every brand and product. I would love some recommendations for cleansers, moisturizers, and toners because that is what consists of my normal skincare routine. If you have any tips that would help too! Thanks

Tags:

RE: Oily Skin Skincare

When I started my skincare I started light. For my cleanser I used the Drunk elephant Beste 9 jelly cleanser, It doesnt strip you off your oils so you don’t have to worry about getting dry. For toner the caudalie moisturizing toner will help. You can use the origins mattifying moisturizer. And you can finish off with your favorite sun screen.

Re: Oily Skin Skincare

What kind of toner are you interested in, @AdrianaAE? Hydrating, exfolitating, purifying?

For cleansers I'd look at PHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Cleanser or First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL

For moisturizers: (not at sephora) CosRx Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion, Benton Snail Bee Steam Cream, BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb, Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, CAUDALIE - Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet

I'd also highly recommend reading through posts in the skincare aware group and the oily skin group because routine questions get asked a lot and there are so many posts with great recommendations in them! 

RE: Re: Oily Skin Skincare

Thank you so much for the recommendations and tips! I think for a toner I’m looking for a purifying one. Currently I’m finishing up my FAB Pure Skin Face Cleanser sample, but I just ordered the Kiehl’s face cleanser to see if it’s any good. Thanks again for your tips and recommendations it helped a lot 🙂

Re: RE: Re: Oily Skin Skincare

@AdrianaAE A couple options for purifying toners:

FRESH - Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner

BELIF - Problem Solution Toner (I haven't tried this one yet but I've had good luck with other belif products)

innisfree Volcanic PHA Pore Refining Toner 6.76 oz/ 200 mL

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing