Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Oily Eyelids

I have oily eyelids I am trying right now a wet n wild primer for eyes and it works a for a while but at the end of it all my eyelids are oily and I want to know if there is anything out there for me. Whether it is expensive or inexpensive.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Oily Eyelids

I tried the Wet n Wild eye primer too! I also use the Urban Decay powder now but I set it with Coty Airspun Translucent Setting Powder cause I splurge on the small eye primer.

Re: Oily Eyelids

Ive had such an issue with oily eyelids and it just so happens that my face likes expensive eye-shadow primer. After trying almost everything in Ulta and Sephora, my eyelids like Nars and wet N Wild. Nars works the longest on my eyes and wet N Wild is just primer i use if i dont want to use the expensive stuff. Try using the Purity face  and eye makeup remover cleanser. I use it in the morning and night and that made a HUGE difference for my skin. I go gentle around my eye and pat dry. But over all you will find your holy grail as i did, its just kinda of a pain. What i do also is i take a cotton round and pat my eyelids before adding primer to get rid of excess oil. Hope this helps.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Oily Eyelids

That’s weird

RE: Oily Eyelids

I like to use the urban decay eyeshadow primer and then I set it with the Laura mercier setting powder, works like a gem for me.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing