Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Oil control

Hi friends I need something that’s gonna keep me matte all day here’s what I’ve tried with little to no luck. Moisturizer- garnier moisture bomb, Clinique prep start hydro blur, FAB coconut moisturizer. Primers- urban decay b6, too face peach comfort matte. Foundation- tarte Amazonian clay, naked skin, Lorielle infallible matte. Setting powder- Cover FX blotting powder, makeup forever ultra HD, rimmel stay matte. Setting spray nyx mattifying spray or sometimes the b6 stuf. Again. These products make my makeup look good but I just get oily af after like two hours and it’s all over my face not just like one little spot so I feel like there’s gotta be a solution to at least help. Also I’m not saying I use all of those every time but like that’s what I’ve tried and I’ve tried all the combos of all these products pretty much so I’m just hoping someone will have some suggestions for a miracle product or miracle combo

Re: Oil control

Hi @GraceWil,

Have you tried The Ordinary's Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%? > https://www.sephora.com/product/niacinamide-10-zinc-1-P427417. I have very oily skin, and I apply this at night to help balance my sebum production. It can go out-of-stock quickly, so I recommend signing up for email alerts!

As for controlling my oily skin throughout the day, I never leave the house without my Fenty Beauty - Invisimatte Blotting Powder in my bag. > https://www.sephora.com/product/invisimatte-blotting-powder-P39784685. I love that I can quickly blot as needed with this throughout the day. I hope this helps! 🙂

Best,

Laurie

Re: Oil control

@GraceWil, I have combo skin, so oily nose and chin, dry cheeks.  I have had success with managing oiliness by using philosophy renewed hope skin tint, with a bit of origins original skin willowherb moisturizer over it.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing