Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
Anonymous Insider

My nose is oily

My skin is really oily and I purchased the new Fendy by Rihanna and on my nose the foundation just turns so oily and runny. I don't know what to do, should I put setting powder on my nose or what ?

Re: My nose is oily

Hi KathalynJ.

I use this foundation almost on a daily basis and I find that it works well when you set it with a powder! I currently use it with the Huda powder or I also recommend it with the Fenty powder as well.

https://www.sephora.com/product/pro-filt-r-instant-retouch-setting-powder-P88779810?icid2=products%2...

https://www.sephora.com/product/easy-bake-loose-baking-setting-powder-P433402?keyword=huda%20powder

❤️ Melissa

@KathalynJ 

A good mattyfing primer and setting powder will go a long way for you oily skin. My favorite primers for my oily skin are TATCHA - The Silk Canvas Protective Primer

and BECCA - Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector

Even if you just use the Becca primer on your t zone or your nose, you will see a difference as that primer is VERY mattifying.. Setting your foundation after application will also help keep that oil toned down. Additionally I will add that I like to use a good blotting powder for touch ups if I’m going to be wearing foundation for 12+ hours and my favorite blotting powder to do that with is URBAN DECAY - The Velvetizer Translucent Mix-In Medium

I like to take my BEAUTYBLENDER - the original beautyblender®

and dip into the powder and use that to blot excess oil and help my makeup look refreshed.

Thanks for your #BECCALove and support! xo

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing