Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Moisturizer for oily skin

Hi there. I have an oily skin. What kind of moisturizer should I use for my face?

Re: Moisturizer for oily skin

Hi! I actually use 2 different types of moisturizers. I use CeraVe Renewing SA Cream to bed and whenever I'm not planning on wearing makeup. It is a great moisture bomb, it can be laid on heavier as a mask, and it is so great with oily skin. Ramping up your skin's moisture level is how you get your skin to cool it with trying to moisturize itself, right?

As for my day moisturizer, I try to use moisturizers that work well with my makeup. I sometimes stray to experiment, however the one I always go back to is YesTo Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturizer. For me, it isnt top of its class, but my skin is just comfy when wearing this and I end up missing it like a boyfriend of yore. I'm actually a little in love with Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30. It's so great for wearing under makeup and I can skip the added layer of sunscreen (Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50 PA+++ is my go-to cause it is soooooo light). Unfortunately, only one of my suggestions is available from Sephora. Hope this still helps! 

This is great for oily skin!

@thatsimplegirl I would suggest Cerave from the drugstore! Also Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL . Have a great day! 😊

@thatsimplegirl 

I've liked OLEHENRIKSEN Counter Balance™ Oil Control Hydrator 1.7 oz/ 50 mL , Caudalie Vinosource Mattifying Moisturizer 1.3 oz/ 40 mL , and LaRoche-Posay's Effaclar Mat. The Effaclar is available at Target, Walgreens, ULTA, et al.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing