Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oily Skin

Moisturizer HELP!!

I need a new moisturizer and after reading lots of reviews i've narrowed it down to about 5 so if you have tried any of these please let  me know how they worked out for you. Also i have oily skin, prone to breakouts (especially when trying new products) and redness with sensitivity. So im looking for one that kinda does it all. My main concerns are oiliness throught the day and acne scars so id like it to help with both of those and i only need a morning moisturizer got the nightime one covered. 

1. Ole Hen.

-vitamin plus or sheer transformation

2. Kate Somerville

-oil free or Goats milk

3. Korres

-pomegrante balancing- i got a sample of this not sure how i feel about it tho, made my skin kinda oily a couple hours after applying maybe i used too much tho

4. Bliss

-energizing+ C cream

5. Fresh

-umbian clay

6. Boscia

-revitalzing black

Re: Moisturizer HELP!!

I notice it's been a while since you first posted.  What cream did you end up picking? 

If you  haven't picked, I've tried Bliss and OH Sheer transformation.  I find that the Bliss absorbs really quickly, but it doesn't moisturize as sell as the OH.  It's more expensive too, and since I have to use more to get the same amount of moisture, it goes a lot more quickly. 

Actually, if I lived in a humid environment, I would pick Bliss over OH, but I live in dry L.A. so I stick with OH.

I am between your #5 and #6 right now.

I have been using Boscia for a few months. Love the texture and how it absorbs so quickly. Also love the cooling effect. The reason I decided to look for something better is because I felt oilier than I ever had before. 

I'm testing out Fresh right now bc it claims to be more mattifying. I've been using it for almost a week now. I also don't love the texture as much - but I think I might just prefer gels rather than lotion.

If i decide to go back to Boscia, I will prob have to add a t-zone treatment for oiliness.  I should note that I got lots of compliments on my skin when using Boscia.

Good luck!

Highlighted

Out of your list I've only tried OH Sheer Transformation & Boscia Revitalizing Black. I really liked the Boscia until it started to give me blackheads all over after about a month of use. Once I stoped using it they went away so I know it was from that. Sheer Transformation is AMAZING! It absorbs quickly so you don't feel greasy, helps with breakouts and helps to lighten any scars/marks you might have. My skin is super smooth/soft after using it & it has a nice matte finish.

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors